KATIE Price has broken her silence following her split from Carl Woods.
The 43-year-old took to social media to complain about having a bad day after we revealed her latest romance was over.
Mum-of-five Katie, who was still wearing her huge engagement ring, told her followers: ‘So what a great day I’ve had spending my whole day in the car so far on a Saturday when the sun is shining and I’m still here.
“Look how my head is still burned. I have no makeup, as you can see.
Auto trader Carl, 33, had gone out with a pal for a few beers.
Sharing a photo of them hanging out, Carl wrote, “There are friends and there is family and then there are friends who are part of the family.”
Yesterday The Sun told how the couple called off their engagement, despite planning to wed this year.
Several sources close to the couple said: “Katie and Carl have decided to go their separate ways. It has been a difficult two months and their ongoing trials have only added more stress to the situation.
“It really seems to be over at the moment and they are both very sad about it. But of course no one would be surprised if they get back together.
Carl proposed to Katie in April last year just 10 months after they started dating and it marked the mother-of-five’s seventh engagement.
Fans feared the pair were on the rocks this week after all images of Katie disappeared from Carl’s Instagram account.
She then appeared without her huge diamond ring on Instagram, fueling concern.
The split comes just days after Carl appeared in court accused of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior in a row with Katie.
Carl is to be tried after pleading not guilty to threatening and abusive behavior.
He arrived at Colchester Magistrates’ Court holding Katie’s hand, but then shared a cryptic message, saying, “This is what loyalty looks like”, alongside a picture of him and his dog.
If found guilty, he could be sentenced to a maximum of six months in prison.
Prosecutor Leigh Hart told the court: “On the evening of August 22, 2021, the defendant had an argument with his partner at his home.
“It led to his partner leaving his property to go to another property.
“The defendant followed her and tried to force the door of this property and was heard shouting outside in the street, which was heard by neighbours.”
Defending Carl, Mark Davies told the court the incident was “nothing more than a quarrel”.
Carl was released on unconditional bail.
The court date came after the seemingly beloved couple enjoyed a romantic getaway to Southeast Asia.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Showbiz team?